Your comfort is our priority. Designed with your best interests in mind, the Home Energy Analysis program helps you intelligently cut costs by implementing energy-efficiency standards that improve your home’s comfort.
Consumers Energy is here for you every step of the way. Together, we’ll guide you toward a more energy efficient home with these simple steps:
- Contact us. Schedule online or call 888-316-8014 to request an assessment from one of our trained analysts.
- Walkthrough. A trained analyst visits your home and performs an initial walkthrough with you to help identify your energy-saving opportunities.
- Direct install. With your approval, energy-saving measures are installed throughout your home, including LED bulbs and night lights, shower heads, kitchen and bathroom faucet aerators, and water heater pipe insulation.
- Customizable report. The findings are entered into an online tool to create a personalized report just for you.
- Take comfort. On average, a customer participating in the Home Energy Analysis program receives about $50 worth of energy saving measures, which provides an estimated savings of $100 to $150 after the first year.